Our trip to China

Friday, January 07, 2005

Saturday

Today I am on my way to visit the orphanage. Melissa, Dave and Chloe are staying at the hotel because it will be a pretty long day and also the orphanage worker said not to bring the babies. I think it is probably best for Chloe not to go, she had a little bit harder of a day yesterday and it might be more confusing for her if she went. Pray for me that I will have peace while separated from Dave and that I will see and hear the very best so that I can share as much as possible with Chloe when she is older. Thanks for all of your support! Angie

PS Yes Charmin we are getting your messages and they mean so much to me - THANK YOU!

1 Comments:

  • Dear Angie, We hope the orphanage visit was better than any expectations you had. As you return to your family, may you have a peaceful evening with them.

    Cassie said she and Katherine tried to send you a message but didn't have any success in doing so but they wanted you to know they really enjoy the messages you are sending. I was wondering that if I place a comment on another day rather than the most recent one, do you receive it? I hope that is the case!

    We are praying for Chloe's continued health and daily growth in her knowledge of your love for her. I don't believe the knowledge of your love could be an overnight understanding for a child which has not had a chance to bond with a birth family, grew up for a year in an orphanage and has not experienced the continued love which you wish to give her.

    I know Benjamin, Johnathan and Rebecca are missing you, too, just as you miss them. I spoke with your Mother today and your wonderful three keep busy. Your Dad had returned with Benjamin from his trip for school attendance during that second week. Their trip sounded as though it had been a safe one. Both Ron and I send our prayers and love to you. May life treat you gently. Mom N.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 7, 2005 at 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home